Version 1 LED Halo Projector Headlights, 03-05 Neon SRT-4
Model Number: 221836-
Modern Performance has created an installation sheet with detailed photo instructions, showing you exactly how to install these headlights and which wires need to be tapped into. No other vendor has taken the time to write up installation instructions for you. If you purchase these lights elsewhere, you'll be on your own for installation. Our photo installation guide is only available to customers who purchase these headlights from Modern Performance.
- No cutting or soldering required for low and high beams.
- Includes pre-installed H1 bulbs.
- We have not tested these headlights with HID lighting kits.
- These headlights come complete. Nothing, other than tools, needed for installation.
- Installation should take 1-1.5 hours.
These headlights are for the 03-05 Neon & Neon SRT-4. They are available with either black or chrome housings.
The factory headlight harness connects perfectly with these headlights, and there are two wires for the LED turn signals, and two wires to connect for the halo rings. Wiring up the halo rings & LEDs is optional.
If you were to install the headlights as the they were designed, you'd wire the halo rings to come on with your parking lamps, and the LED turn signals to flash with your factory turn signals.
Installation is fairly simple. We recommend you have an 8mm socket and driver, wire strippers, electrical tape, and a soldering gun.
- Standard H1 Bulbs Included. You may purchase Super White or Hyper Yellow Nokya bulbs separately if you wish.
- Headlights Gaskets Included
These headlights are sold as a pair.