(Discontinued) Mopar Performance Air Intake, 08-09 Caliber SRT-4
This item is discontinued by Mopar.
This is a cold air induction system for the 08-09 Caliber SRT-4.
This intake replaces the factory airbox, and turbo to airbox tube with high flow, low resistance smooth tubing with a air ram velocity horn, along with a high flow AEM conical air filter.
It also uses the factory intake duct to take air from the front grill opening to the airbox just like the factory airbox.
Power was increased by 6 hp and 12 lbs of torque at the wheels with the addition of this simple intake system.
Key features of this intake system:
- Enclosed aluminum airbox utilizing factory air inlet duct to draw in cold air.
- Rotomolded polypropylene inlet pipe provides ample clearance, while eliminating the turbulence causing flex tubing on the factory inlet pipe.
- Powdercoated aluminum lid with stamped AEM logo.
- Uses integral airhorn smoothes airflow into intake.
- AEM's lifetime DRYFLOW synthetic air filter is up to 99.52% efficient in fine dust testing, filters dirt as small as one micron, and never needs filter oil.