TTi Long Tube Header, 95-05 Neon SOHC
Model Number: 221932
TTi headers have proven to increase horsepower and torque!
Heavy-duty materials are used to construct headers for the ultimate in durability and longevity.
Systems are mandrel bent on sophisticated computer controlled bending machines for precise fit and uninterrupted exhaust flow. The mandrel bending process maintains a constant inside diameter of the tube for a smoother finish with no restriction of flow and no crimping of the tubes
- 1-5/8" O.D. tubes with 2-1/2" 3-bolt collectors.
- Collectors have built-in O2 sensor bungs, ready to accept sensing equipment
- One piece header tubes, no slip tubes
- Constructed of 16 gauge mild steel tubing
- 3/8" thick laser-cut header & collector flanges, contoured for a leak free fit
- Header set includes (1) header gasket and a 2.5" ball & socket style exhaust system adapter w/ hardware.
This header is designed for the SOHC engine and with it's large primaries, it will also work well with the SOHC Magnum head!
Header Coating Options, there are three finishes available:
- None, Raw steel with no coatings.
- Nickel Chrome Plated (outside only) - A bright and shiny decorative chrome finish.
- Ceramic Coated with Thermal Barrier - A silver matte finish applied to the exterior steel surface to protect against rust and corrosion, extending part life. Another ceramic coating is applied on the inside of the header runners. Withstands temperatures up to 1200deg F, drastically reduces underhood temperatures and will not discolor or blue under normal conditions.
Note: This sleeved pipe meant to work with stock exhaust piping but will weld up to any other aftermarket piping if needed. This unit is also meant to eliminate the stock catalytic converter.