Syked Stage 1 ECU, 03-05 Neon SRT-4
Model Number: 220111-STAGE1
The 03-05 Neon SRT-4 is a fantastic platform. Utilizing a 2.4L engine and TD04 Turbo, Dodge created a vehicle that quickly became a popular choice for auto enthusiasts. The Syked Stage 1 ECU will raise boost to around 16-18 psi, create the signature Syked ECU deceleration popping, and add a WOT shift boost hold feature when utilizing PCM controlled boost. It is the perfect calibration for those who want to retain the stock fuel system (2004+ Injectors Required), turbo, and sensors. This tune compliments bolt-on modifications such as an intake and exhaust, and will work fine with modifications such as catless downpipes with no check engine lights.
- Increase of 15-20 HP & 20-30 ft-lbs of Torque
- Increased WOT & Part Throttle Boost
- Improved Turbo Response
- Refined Boost Hold Feature During WOT Shifts
- Aggressive Exhaust Note During Deceleration
- Modified Fan Temperature Settings
- Modified Secondary O2 Sensor Algorithms
- Re-Calibrated Spark and Fuel Tables
- Works great with factory wastegate actuators, or aftermarket wastegate actuators.
In order to use this pcm, you should have:
A 2003 with 2004/2005 Injectors
Or a 2004/2005 with stock injectors
Factory turbo and factory map, tip sensors.
Easy installation. Remove your old PCM, install the new one and you are done! This performance flash increases your boost to 15 psi, and richens the fuel mixture so you can make more power.
This is a special order item. Turnaround time is typically 4-6 weeks, and orders may not be able to be cancelled once a PCM core is sourced and your unique vehicle information has been flashed to it.
Note: All Syked ECUs are flashed on used PCM cores, and are intended for off-road use only.