Syked ECU, 1996 Neon 2.0L SOHC / DOHC
Model Number: 221296-96
Note: This ECU is designed for Neons equipped with a manual transmission. Neons equipped with an automatic transmission can use this ECU as well, however the torque lockup converter will not work, and your gas mileage will decrease slightly.
Years ago, the Mopar PCM was the only option for 95-99 Neon owners who wanted to increase their Neon's performance. It was then discontinued by Mopar around 2010.
Fast forward a few years, and there has been no option for Neon owners, but Kevin at Syked has released a flash for ECUs that has a similar increase in power and torque compared to the old Mopar PCM.
These are OEM ECUs that have been flashed, and have the following benefits:
- Gain 7-10 hp peak at the wheels, or even more if your car is highly modified.
- Increased rev limiter to 7800 RPM
- Improved fuel maps that take advantage of 93 octane gas with more timing.
- Improved throttle response, more horsepower and torque.
- No Purge System Monitoring
- No EGR Valve Monitoring
- No Speed Limiter
Designed for off road use only
This item is purchased outright. You do not need to return your ECU.
Note: This ECU can also be used with 2.4L Swapped Neons, but must be repinned to do so.