Injen Cold Air Intake, 2013-16 Dart 2.0L
Model Number: 226119
If you have a 2013+ Dodge Dart with the 2.0 liter motor and want to make more power and have better gas mileage, this is a great start!
Injen has released their new 3 inch cold air intake for the 2.0 liter motor that gives up to an additional 9 hp and torque increase. This makes for more fun driving, better throttle response and a great sounding intake!
- Easy installation- just remove your old air intake, install the Injen intake, and your'e making more power and torque immediately! No custom tuning of your pcm is required, as the pcm automatically adjusts!
- This intake is fully made in the USA, and includes instructions, and all hardware for installation.
- Available in polished and in black. Select your choice in the pull down menu.
- Fits all production years of Darts with 2.0 Liter motors, both automatic and manual transmission.
- The Dart front end has a plastic under tray that protects the filter from water, and dirt, so you don't have to worry about water ingestion or dirt exposure.
- This intake uses a Injen filter part number 1017, contact us if you'd like to get a replacement after a few years of use.
Note: If you look at our photos, you'll see the Engine Dyno chart for this intake that shows power and torque before and after with stock intake, and Injen intake.
The blue lines are stock power and torque. The red lines are Injen power and torque. You'll notice that there are some significant gains! Also the two lines on the bottom of the dyno graph show the air/fuel ratio of the engine. The lower the line is, the richer, or more fuel the engine has, the higher the line, the leaner the engine is. If an engine gets too lean, you will have engine damage, however, with this dyno you can see that both the before and after are almost identical, so there is no danger to the motor with installation of this intake.