Free FedEx Ground Shipping to the Contiguous United States!
Eibach 5x100 10mm Front Pro Spacers with Studs for the 95-05 Neon / 03-05 Neon SRT-4 and 01-10 PT Cruiser.
Price is for TWO spacers and 10 studs.
Do you need more clearance between your caliper and wheel? Or do you want to space your wheel further out due to having a less than optimal wheel offset? No problem, this is the right way to spacer out your wheel from your hub! Read further!
Comparing this spacer to the other spacers we carry? These are FAR superior, because they are German made, and come with NEW, LONGER WHEEL STUDS. When you use factory wheel studs with spacers, you risk the factory studs breaking, or the factory nuts coming loose because they don't have enough threads to hold them in place. Therefore, we strongly recommend these Eibach spacers that come with new longer studs if your considering spacers. Please note that proper installation of these spacers will require removal of your hubs in order to properly press in the studs. Do not simply use the force of tightening the lug nuts to pull the studs in place.
All that's left to complete your vehicle's street racer looks are some well-placed wheel spacers. These simple parts push your tires out flush with the face of the wheel well, eliminating useless gaps and widening your wheel base. Pick Eibach Pro Spacers for the job, and you'll discover precise engineering that preserves alignment in a lighter aluminum alloy than steel wheel spacers.
Beyond the aggressive looks, Eibach Pro Spacers improve handling performance with their wider stance. You'll notice improved roll reduction and boosted cornering grip a perfect match with a set of Eibach Springs.
- Eibach Pro Spacers are custom-crafted to fit between your vehicle's hub and wheel
- These specialized wheel spacers move your tire flush with the wheel well face for aggressive looks and a wider stance
- Eibach Pro Spacers improve handling by reducing body roll with a wider wheel base
- Crafted from durable aircraft-grade aluminum that's significantly lighter than steel wheel spacers
- Precision Eibach wheel spacer engineering preserves wheel alignment
- Eibach Pro Spacers are as easy as, if not easier than, changing a tire
- Post extenders included where necessary
- Sold in pairs of two wheel spacers; add two kits to your cart for all four spacers
- Eibach Pro Spacers carry a 1,000,000-mile warranty
Note: The wheel studs must be installed with a press with the hub removed from the car. We have had customers try to use their lug nuts to pull the stud through by torquing down their lug nuts. This will not work with these studs, just do it right and remove the hub, and press the studs in.
NOTE2: If you have aftermarket wheel hubs on your car, these studs may not fit. This is because the aftermarket wheel hubs dont use OEM spec studs. They frequently use smaller knurl studs. They have the same thread pitch studs, but they are smaller in size where they push through the hub. Therefore, if you try to press these in, and you find the studs are too large, its because you have aftermarket hubs, and you need to drill the hubs out larger so that these studs can be pressed in.