DeatschWerks Fuel Injectors, 03-05 Neon SRT-4 / 08-09 Caliber SRT-4 / PT Cruiser
Model Number: 220254-
Price listed is for a set of 4!
All sizes feature the following:
- The only injector other than Mopar that features 100% drop-in fitment with no spacers, or wiring change needed
- Flow balanced to within 1-2% (flow report included)
- Flow rated at 3bar (43.5psi)
- High Impedance coils to match OEM ECU
- 100% drop-in fitment (no connectors or adaptors required)
- Excellent spray pattern and atomization for excellent idle and tuning
- Technical assistance and tuning data available via phone or email
- 12-month comprehensive warranty
- These fit the 2003-2005 Dodge SRT-4 and the 2008-2010 Caliber SRT-4, but fit other vehicles as well.
Our 590cc Injectors flow the same as Mopar Stage2 and are compatible with the Mopar Stage2 PCM.
2003 SRT-4 injectors are 527cc @ 58psi
2004/2005 & stage1 injectors are 577cc @ 58 psi
All stage2/3 injectors are 682cc @ 58 psi
Now, you should have read above that the Deatschwerks injectors are rated at 43 psi, however, the Neon SRT-4 is pressurized at 58psi.
What this means is a injector flows more at a higher pressure.
So, the Deatschwerks 590cc injector that is rated at 43 psi, flows 682cc when at 58psi.
The Deatschwerks 750cc injectors would probably flow closer to 900cc when in the Neon SRT-4 running 58psi.
1000cc injectors, would probably flow close to 1200cc at 58psi.
To do more conversions of fuel injectors, check out Deatschwerks injectors online calculator here: https://www.deatschwerks.com/fuel-calculators/flow-vs-pressure-calculator or if that does not work, then type into google.com Fuel injector pressure calculator.
In our experience, the 750cc injectors can support up to about 400 horsepower in the Neon SRT-4. The 1000cc injectors can support 400-550hp.
NOTE: You cannot change injectors on your Neon SRT-4/Caliber SRT-4 and make more power. The PCM cannot take into account larger injectors, and so if you make a change, it thinks it still has the older injectors, and runs tons more fuel.
This makes your car lose a lot of power and run poorly. So, if you want to change your injectors to a larger size, you need to either 1) Use the Diablosport tuner and a custom tune from a CMR tuner 2) Use a return line kit and adjust the fuel pressures to compensate.
There is no way around it, don't even think about changing to larger injectors unless you have either of those two options.