BC Coilover Suspension & Rear Camber Plates, 00-05 Neon / 03-05 Neon SRT-4
Model Number: 220311-W/REARPLATES
FREE SHIPPING within the US!!!
We've taken the super popular BC Coilovers and combined them together with the BC coilover REAR adjustable camber plates for a super package deal!
We're frequently asked: "Whats the difference between the regular BC coilovers and the Inverted coilovers you offer?" The answer:
The INVERTED coilover system from BC differs from the standard coilover, because the strut actually is on top of the coilover, placing the weight on the strut perch. The standard coilover has the strut on the bottom of the coilover, placing weight on the wheel and hub assembly. This is a benefit to road racers, auto crossers, and people who are cornering/handling enthusiasts. The standard coilover works great for 90% of all other SRT-4 drivers.
These coilover units include not only the coilover itself, which has 30 levels of dampening adjustment, but they also have:
- Front spring rate of 336 lbs, rear 224 lbs. Perfect for street use, but slightly more firm for better handling and cornering.
- Camber plates built in the front units. A $200 Value by themselves!
- Full pillow ball upper mounts for front and rear
- They are also slotted for camber for front and rear.
- Come with a one year warranty!
Interested in the differences between the Megan coilovers and the BC coilovers? Please read our blog post here: