Nitrous Express N-Tercooler System
Model Number: 601204
Quick notes on this product:
- Lowers air temperatures by up to 60 degrees!
- We saw an increase of 31 horsepower on a 270 wheel horsepower Neon SRT-4 on the dyno with this kit!
- You're NOT running nitrous into the motor, only onto the intercooler!
- Straightforward installation!
If you have a turbocharged car, an easy way to increase your cars performance is to lower the incoming air temperature to the motor.
The purpose of your car's intercooler is to reduce the incoming air temperatures. However, when you're driving aggresively, or if it is hot outside, the incoming air temperature will begin to rise.
That's where the Nitrous Express N-Tercooler System can help. This kit takes compressed Nitrous and sprays it directly onto the intercooler. Because the nitrous is typically 0-30 degrees Fahrenheit, it can build up cakes of ice on the intercooler, which substantially lowers the incoming air temps.
- This kit uses the newest design of bottle valve called the Lightning 45. This valve quickly and easily opens, allowing fast opening of the bottle.
- The N-Tercooler System now uses a remote mount electronic control solenoid (unlike the older version that mounted the solenoid onto the spray bar which was visible from the outside of the car). This new version looks much cleaner.
- This kit is very simple. It has a bottle, a line that runs under the car to the solenoid in the front, a simple on/off switch to arm the system, and a push button to spray the nitrous onto the intercooler.
This kit is offered with a 10 lb or a 15 lb bottle. The only advantage to using the 15 lb bottle is more storage. Choose which bottle size you want in the pull down menu before purchasing.