HKS EVC-S Electronic Boost Controller
Model Number: 601159
HKS EVC-S Electronic Valve Controller type S
Accurate HKS electronic boost control at an affordable price
New Electronic Boost Controller Provides Precise Measurement and Control -- HKS USA, Inc. announces the arrival of its newest boost controller - the EVC-S. By including the most popular features of the EVC, EVC-S offers performance enthusiasts an affordable solution to accurate electronic turbo boost control.
The EVC-S features a solenoid valve specifically designed to accurately control boost pressure up to 250kPa or 36 PSI, 2 boost level settings as well as settings for offset and boost response. Also included are: overboost warning with drop boost feature; peak hold boost readings; after-image display; data lock and an internal diagnostic function. Designed to be compatible with both internal and external wastegates, the EVC-S also complements the current HKS Turbo Timers and AF Knock Amp.
Functions and features of the EVC-S include:
- Affordable model of the HKS EVC series
- Specially designed solenoid valve for boost control function
- Compatible with internal and external wastegates
- Junction connection system allows display unit, solenoid valve and boost sensor to be directly connected to the control unit enabling an easy installation.
- Display unit is the same design concept as the latest HKS electronic products and is selectable from kPa to PSI
- Easier installation each unit connects independently to the center control unit which processes all signals
- Thin display unit enables easy installation just about anywhere in your car
Price conscious model with specific functions
- 2 control modes (A/B mode)
- Basic parameters Offset, Response Control range of solenoid duty output = 0 - 100%
- Warning, Drop boost functions
- Peak hold, After image display indication functions
- Applicable for both internal and external wastegate types
- Factory boost function when power is off
- Data lock function
- Diagnosis function for malfunction of boost sensor, solenoid valve or wiring connection
Most importantly, this boost controller is very easy to connect compared to most other electronic boost controllers. Why ? Its because most other boost controllers measure the boost level, by running a pressure line into the car and then measured AT The back of the boost controller. This boost controller is super easy to connect because you only run one electric wire assembly to the display, and the rest of the equipment is put inside the engine bay.
This boost controller, like every other boost controller we offer, will work on all turbo vehicles regardless if it has a internal wastegate (Factory style) or external wastegate (bigger turbo style)..